|Who is PresentCat?|
Danny: It's a nickname for me! I am the friendly rival of CakeDogg. See: www.presentcat.com/
What is PresentCat?
Danny: Well, PresentCat is my way of showing the love to all of DA and spreading happiness and kittycat goodness.
Isn't PresentCat expensive?
Danny: Yes. Each premium membership costs me $7.95, and points cost $5 for every 400. I pay no differently than you would. But it's very worth it.
How do I appease the PresentCat?
Danny: There are ways you can increase your chances of getting a premium or points by meeting most or all of the following criteria:
- Having a gallery with decent or amazing art.
- Having been on DA for a period longer than a month.
- Being a fan of cats, Zelda, Video games, or Daft Punk.
- Being friendly, talkative, and fun to hang out with.
- Commenting on my art, page, polls, and friend's art.
- Showing interest in having a premium or points.
- Showing promise in using a premium or points.
What can I do to anger the PresentCat?
Danny: You can greatly hurt your chances for getting anything cool from PresentCat by doing the following:
- Being disinterested in spreading the love yourself.
- Showing no interest in points or premiums.
- Telling me I owe you gifts.
- Harassing me or my friends.
- Being totally inactive.
- Stealing art.
- Being a jerk.
- Breaking DA rules.
If PresentCat visits me, do I owe you?
Danny: Absolutely not. I do, however, love gifts, and if I gave you a premium, it is likely I want to see you draw for me.
Anything else I need to know?
Danny: PresentCat only functions when I have money in my wallet. I reserve the right to decide who I gift.
Bribes -can- work to appease PresentCat, but are by no means able to guarantee I give you a gift.
If you decide to gift -me-, PLEASE pay special attention to my reference for Danny and other characters. I am somewhat particular with my characters.
The closer of a friend you are, the more likely you are to be visited by PresentCat.